Dear user, we are continuing the development of C++ version of Z-Uno software. Beta version 2.0.3 is out!
- millis() function implemented
- Serial avaliable, peek, parseInt, parseFloat
- I2C library added (Wire.h)
- based on I2C library and example for MCP23017
- based on I2C library and example for BMP180
- SPI library added (SPI.h)
- Keypad library added (called ZMEKeypad)
- correct update from 0.6.2, 0.6.3, 0.6.7, 0.7.0 and 2.0.x
- bits operations: bitRead(value, bit), bitSet(value, bit), bitClear(value, bit), bitWrite(value, bit, bitvalue)
- Macro ARDUINO and F_CPU added
Like before, this C++ beta release is available under http://z-uno.z-wave.me/files/z-uno/test-ucxx/package_z-wave.me_index.json URL (please remove stable URL in Arduino IDE settings and put this instead)
In next versions we will add DHT11 and some other examples. We plan to finally release stable C++ version in August to substitute current 0.x.x branch (C only) by C++ enabled 2.x.x branch.