Z-Uno package for Arduino IDE already includes some basic examples. They cover only basic functions of Z-Uno. To make your experience better we present here more basic examples based on different compatible hardware. These example projects show the power and flexibility of Z-Uno. Based on these examples you can build your own Z-Wave device and even mix multiple examples together. Free your imagination!
If you search for more complex examples, have a look on cool projects submitted by Z-Uno users!
Basic examples 🔗
🔍 Search in examples
Search by descriptionAT commands CO2 sensor Display Door sensor Flood sensor Humidity sensor IR emit IR learn LED Light sensor Motion sensor NeoPixel Port expander Power relay Pressure sensor Proximity sensor RFID Radioation sensor Secure keypad Temperature sensor Wall switch Water level sensor Water meter iRobot
Search by Z-Wave channelBinary Sensor Binary Switch Dunamic channels Meter Multilevel Sensor Multilevel Switch
Search by Z-Wave association typeDoorLock On/Off On/Off/Dim
Search by Z-Uno h/w featureADC Digital Input Digital input Digital output EEPROM IR Key Scanner PWM
Search by Z-Uno power modeAlways On Sleeping
Search by bus protocolI2C OneWire RS-485 SPI UART USB
Search by connected peripheral125Khz RFID Card Reader 74HC595 AWARE RM-60/70/80 radiation monitor BH1750 BMP180 DHT11 DHT22 DS18B20 HC-SR04 LM335 MAX485 MCP23017 MH-Z19 OLED PIR sensor Photo resistor Reed switch Sharp GP2Y0A21YK Sharp LCD TIP120 TSOP3xxxx Transistor output WS2811/WS2812
Popular sensors examples 🔗
- CO2 sensor
- I2C BH1750 light sensor
- 1-Wire DS18B20 temperature sensor
- I2C pressure and temperature sensor BMP180 and OLED display
- Analog temperature sensor LM335
- OneWire temperature sensor DS18B20 and I2C LCD display
- Infrared Proximity Sensor Sharp GP2Y0A21YK
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- Secure keypad controlling a door lock
- RGB LED-strip
- Temperature and humidity sensor DHT11
- 125Khz RFID Card Reader controlling a door lock
- Water Level sensor
- MCP23017 I2C port expander
- 74HC595 SPI shift register
- IR to Z-Wave
- Z-Wave to IR
- Water Meter with EEPROM memory
- Multiple DS18B20 temperature sensors
- Multiple DS18B20 temperature sensors (dynamic style)
- Sharp Memory LCD Display
- RS-485 with MAX485
- RGB LED strip control with WS2811/WS2812 (a.k.a NeoPixel)
- Z-Uno as a modem (AT commands)
Z-Uno is your «swiss knife» in Z-Wave world. It allows to make many different devices to complement your home automation. Most of our users love to share their success stories. We are glad to present most interesting Z-Uno based projects here.
Please send us your own project with detailed description, photos, schematics and sample code to share with Z-Uno community.
- Battery powered wall switch
- Sensor wall switch based on Livolo glass
- Control iRobot Roomba
- Four power relays
- Radiation, Temperature and Humidity Monitor with LCD Display
Z-Wave Plus certified examples 🔗
According to an agreement with the Z-Wave Alliance Z-Uno was certified under Z-Wave Plus based on two sketches. Other sketches are not certified but we guarantee they will pass. Get more info.
- Certified 10 Channels
- Certified 3 Channels (not yet certified)
Examples and projects on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.